About the shareholder portal
Shareholders can communicate with and receive information from RIAS A/S through various channels, either electronically or by letter.
All shareholders must register whether they wish to receive the invitation to the general meeting electronically or by letter. The registration is done in the shareholder portal – learn more and find instructions below. Gå til dansk version
To receive the invitation to the general meeting by email, follow the below steps:
1. Go to our shareholder portal
- Log on to the shareholder portal
- Use your Danish NemID (digital login - read more on the NemID website)
Or enter your VP account number and your personal password.
- If the password has not been changed previously, you can find it in the invitation to the annual general meeting. The invitation is sent during the month of January to those shareholders, who have registered that they wish to receive it either electronically or by letter.
- From the shareholder portal entry page, it is possible to request a login or a password reset.
2. Register your email address
- Click on “Share register” in the top frame
- Go to "Personal data"
- Enter your email address in the required fields
- Click the button "Update"
- By entering your email address, you will automatically receive the invitation to the general meeting by email.
- Always keep your email address up-to-date
- Once you have registered your email address and made your choices, you will in future only receive the requested information via the registered email address.
- It is your responsibility as shareholder to ensure that your email address is correct.
- You may at any time change your email address via the shareholder portal.
- You can at any time unsubscribe from this shareholder service via the shareholder portal.
- Able to receive emails and read PDF – SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Receiving emails from RIAS A/S does not require any special system requirements.
- Attachments will be sent as Adobe PDF documents (Portable Document Format).
- Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® is free software for viewing and printing Adobe PDF files on all major hardware and operating system platforms.
If you do not have this software installed already, you may download it here for free:
- In case of problems installing the reader, etc., please visit the Adobe Acrobat Reader support website
RIAS A/S | Industrivej 11 | DK-4000 Roskilde | Phone: +45 46770000 | email@example.com | CVR: 44065118